Club Business / Notices / Calls To Action / Volunteers Needed
Follow us on Facebook
The Club has renewed its membership with the Civilian Marksmanship Program for 2019. All club members will have access to ammunition, targets, military surplus firearms, etc. Their website is: http://thecmp.org/
LINKS TO FRIENDS
Remember to keep an eye on this area and our events page for upcoming work bees, meeting notices and other snippets of Club info.
The Club is now listed on the Michigan DNR Shooting Range website. Link is (there are 2 tabs, an interactive map or a list of ranges): https://www.midnr.com/Publications/pdfs/ArcGISOnline/interactiveMaps/shootingranges/
Have you thought about joining the NRA or renewing your expired membership but were unsure how to do it or thought it was too expensive?
We can save you up to $$$ on all levels.
You can click on this link (or the image above) and see the savings and sign up online:
SERVICES WE OFFER
January Board / member meeting.
January 22, 6 PM
Pizza King Joe's
400 Silver St
(If you plan on eating dinner, please try to get there by 5:30.)
- Planning for March Annual Meeting
- 2020-2021 Membership Renewal Process
- WI Friends NRA Wisconsin State Convention January 24-26
- There has been a request to consider special rates for Veterans who would like to join the club as new members. Options from one year free membership to half price, to first year free with the purchase of a second year’s membership. Discussion and decisions are needed.
- We have a member who would like to start a Hunter Safety Course at the club in 2020. This class would be for adults and youth who do not have the opportunity to attend Camp Superior. Need to discuss dates and how to advertise for the event? Proposed for August 21 & 22, or August 15 & 22?
Discussion of Possible Events for 2020
· -- Discussion of conducting a Veteran’s Shoot in 2020.
· -- Pistol/Revolver Competitive Shoot for 2020?
· -- Need New Ladies Only Shooting Clinic Director
· -- Trap League?
· -- Other ideas?