YOUR LOCAL EDUCATIONAL AND RECREATIONAL COMMUNITY CENTERED RANGE
News and upcoming events:
- Spring Cleanup work bee at the range on Wednesday May 11th, starting at 10 AM. See our events page for more info.
- Our 2022 Gun Raffle includes 2 great guns. See more information on our events page here
- Chuck Guerber is planning to conduct a Concealed Carry Course on May 14. See how to contact him on our events page here.
- We will start up Thursday evening Open Trap on June 9. See the events page for some more information
- We will have a Ladies Only Shooting Clinic this summer. Detailed plans will be finalized at our May meeting.
- Next meeting will be May 26 at the club
To foster and promote the shooting sports by educating the public and especially the youth.
To promote hunter safety and ethics.
To foster and encourage the rights of American citizens to own and bear arms as provided by the Constitution of the United States of America.
Covered shooting line
300 yard rifle range
Education Center containing class room space, restrooms and a kitchen area
Trap shooting area
Cell phone hot spot
WHAT WE OFFER
4H firearm education
Hunter safety program aligned with Gogebic County Schools
Annual rifle sight in day
Click here for a tri-fold pamphlet with more information about us.
The Superior Range Shooter's Club is located on 32 acres of land in
Ironwood, MI on Black River Road in scenic Gogebic County, just south of the
Copper Peak Ski Flying Hill.
Originally located in Hurley, WI, our club was founded in 1978
by a group of sportsmen from Hurley, lronwood and the surrounding area.
Their mission was to provide a place for safe recreational shooting and
camaraderie for the hunting and shooting enthusiasts of the region.
Today, our mission is still to offer an environment
for safe recreational shooting for our members.
We have ranges for pistol, rifle and shotgun and a new archery area
for enthusiasts of all types of shooting sports
Superior Range Shooter's Club, Inc.
P.O. Box 31
Ironwood MI 49938
(Physical location: N13302 Black River Rd.)
DO NOT SEND MAIL TO OUR PHYSICAL LOCATION